With some tiny tips, BunnyKissd of Faerie Garden Fancies took her 4th of July post one step further and created her first FAETeam treasury called "Red, White and Fae"!
This homage to America features the following FAETeam member items:
- Blue Warp Unicorn by thedancingdragon
- Diana (ooak, art doll, angel) by ToadstoolsNTreestump
- Dragonfly kiss by DELdreamart
- Electric Blue Hand Beaded Hair COMB by Alteredevents
- Faerie Tarot Bag in Raspberry Leather Handmade on Etsy - Raspberry Fields Forever by FaerieKat
- Kawaii Moon by BunnyKissd
- Moon Goddess Soy Spell Candle - For use during lunar rituals and drawing down the moon as well as spells involving healing, renewal and divination by MoonlitHerbals
- Queen of Hearts and Alice in Wonderland Plushies by PlushroomSoup
- Red Fairy Elven Forest Triad Necklace by Thyme2dream
- Red Sparkle Miniature Fairy Wish Wand with Fairy Find it Ring free gift with purchase by MoonGlowWishes
- ROSE FAERIE BOOKMARK complete with silky tassel by flyttamouse
- Sapphire Mini Cloak by CrystalKittyCat
- Star Bright Fuzzy Necklace Scarf Cuff Belt Versatile Accessory by krummenacker
- White Rabbit ACEO Limited Edition Print by darklingwoods
Just go here:
Click on the "Create One!" button.
And then paste the item URL in the small box (that says "Listing URL") under each larger box, click "OK", and when they're all filled, click and drag them to be in the order you want, then save. Well, save after you give it a title and a short description (or a long-winded one like mine!), some tags, etc. So easy even I can do it!
Then send me the URL of the treasury and I'll do a blog about it!
BunnyKissd said, "Oh wow! That is easy! I made a similar one for one of my other teams... I'll have to make more! ^-^"!
It's easy and fun, so what are you waiting for?!