Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White and Fae

The fireworks may be over, but the patriotism is still running high here in the world of fantasy!

With some tiny tips, BunnyKissd of Faerie Garden Fancies took her 4th of July post one step further and created her first FAETeam treasury called "Red, White and Fae"!

This homage to America features the following FAETeam member items:
Here are the tiny tips that got BunnyKissd started:

Just go here:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/

Click on the "Create One!" button.

And then paste the item URL in the small box (that says "Listing URL") under each larger box, click "OK", and when they're all filled, click and drag them to be in the order you want, then save. Well, save after you give it a title and a short description (or a long-winded one like mine!), some tags, etc. So easy even I can do it!

Then send me the URL of the treasury and I'll do a blog about it!

BunnyKissd said, "Oh wow! That is easy! I made a similar one for one of my other teams... I'll have to make more! ^-^"!

It's easy and fun, so what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment