Monday, July 4, 2016

Member Interview: Allison of Moondust Jewels

Moondust Jewels on Etsy


Allison of Moondust Jewels specializes in one-of-a-kind tiaras, headbands, hair combs, crowns, and hair accessories for any occasion!

Follow Allison at:
Etsy
Blog
Pinterest




How did you learn your craft?
I've been crafty and creative since I was in middle school, and I got really into art in high school. I started making tiaras when I was about 16, and everything was trial and error! I've made over 200 unique tiaras.

If you were a fantasy character, who would you be and why?
Hands down, I'd be Galadriel from Lord of the Rings. She's ageless, is endlessly talented (she like made all those elven cloaks and brooches for Frodo and his friends!), and so graceful!

What do you do when not crafting?
I work full-time as a museum tour guide in Seattle. I love art, so it's great to be around it and get to talk about it all the time! In my free time I love to go out into nature, craft, read, and play video games! My hobbies are: going to thrift stores and collecting postage stamps.


Moondust Jewels on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment