Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Member Interview: Meredith Dillman

Meredith Dillman Art Profile on Etsy Meredith Dillman is a watercolor fantasy artist and published illustrator. Her Etsy shop is filled with fairy prints, steampunk postcards and original artwork.

Follow Meredith Dillman at:
Etsy
Blog
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Website




What inspires you to make your creations?
I'm inspired by nature and the twisting forms in Art Nouveau architecture and illuminated manuscripts. Fairy tales and myths all contain stories and characters that spark my interest.

What sparked your love for fantasy?
Ever since I can remember I drew fairies and unicorns. I think My Little Pony might have something to do with it.

If you were a fantasy character or creature, what would you be and why?
I think I would be a flower fairy or a dryad. I love gardening and love trees.


Meredith Dillman Art Shop on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment