Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dance of the Dolls


Barb of Mermaid Fairy is hosting a costume ball on Halloween for all her favorite doll friends; here's a peek at some of the guests (funny, I don't think any of them actually need a costume!):

The BOLD and BEAUTIFUL :-)

OMY, this was hard. There are SOOOOOOO many awesome doll listings and artists here on Etsy and I appologize to those who I have not included in this treasury.


Fairy Riding Salamander Hand...
$450.00

OOAK Art Doll "Fiddlest...
$975.00

Ooak Art Doll - Eliza Puddle...
$750.00

Baldovina the "sexy&quo...
$250.00

Art Doll creepy clown OOAK D...
$31.67

reserved for Julie
$0.25

Venetian Courtesan in a Wind...
$299.00

Monster Sculpture Art Doll, ...
$75.00

custom ooak pure sculpted fa...
$185.00

Ermisinda Lettuce - ART DOLL...
$420.00

Drusilla the Zombie Queen - ...
$50.00

Fairy, Angel cloth art doll,...
$575.00

Oriel the Queen ooak Art Dol...
$275.00

OOAK art doll, Sleepy forest...
$70.00

OOAK Edward Scissorhands Ar...
$595.00

Tree Nymph Sculpture (an Art...
$525.00

Although this is not a FAETeam treasury (requisite is that all listings be items from FAETeam members), it was created by a FAETeam member and I just had to post it; it's so perfect for the month of October.  What more can I say, except I'm a born rule breaker and I love dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment