This exciting treasure chest is stocked with only the finest and tempting items:
- BABY MERMAID GARDEN SCULPTURE - Concrete Pond Garden Decoration by PhenomeGNOME
- Crocheted Fairy Witch Art Doll - Scinlaece by merigreenleaf
- Green Dragon by TheMagicSleigh
- Ice Princess Elven Forest Ear Cuff by Thyme2dream
- original art doll, Ardice the flower fairie by ToadstoolsNTreestump
- Spirit of A Rose--One of A Kind Sprite--FaerySpell Creations by faeryspellcreations*
- Steampunk Necklace - OOAK - The Steampunk Sparrows Wing Pendant - Torch Soldered by earthfirestudios
- sterling silver gypsy spirals w fire opals by ElysianFields
- Summer Magic by krummenacker
- Tina . dark fairy art magnet by aquariann
- Wolf Hunter Chain Maille Necklace by AthenasArmoury
- Woodland Mini Cloak by CrystalKittyCat
Congratulations to all the fine members who completely filled this incredible treasury, and also to its curator, DebiDesigns.
If you have created a fantasy-themed treasury or are featured in any treasury, please send me a convo with the treasury link.
I stumbled across this treasury (on the morning of the 8th) in the FAE Team forum thread (where it was posted shortly after midnight on the 7th) and if I had been delayed past 3 pm on the 9th in reading the thread, I would have missed the opportunity for this post since this is an expiring treasury on Treasury West.
This is the last posting I will create based on treasuries announced only in the forum thread or anyplace else (like your personal blog). I only have two heads and would need a third one to check every possible place on the planet where it is possible to announce you have created or been featured in a treasury, so please take pity on me and send a quick convo to me at FaerieKat.
"How's your head feeling?"
"Mine feels like multiple migraine meltdown has commenced."
"Dang, girl, I feel your pain."
"Of course you do, you're my other head."
"Oh. Yeah. Well, I guess we should take something, like a migraine pill."
"Duh. And like right now before we both explode! Dang, some heads are like so dumb."